Head of Stakeholder Engagement
- Newly created executive role
- Building industry and stakeholder relationships
- Delivering community, business and government education
auDA, the administrator and self-regulatory policy body for the .au domain, is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to lead its Engagement Team in Melbourne.
As auDA’s new Head of Stakeholder Engagement, you’ll report to the CEO to coordinate, lead and execute auDA’s 2019-2023 Stakeholder Engagement Strategy, to help us build further trust and confidence in the .au namespace.
As the successful candidate, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with key industry, community, government and individual stakeholders to help auDA promote the benefits of the .au domain namespace.
- Developing and delivering community programs including events, information sessions and partnership programs to enhance auDA’s role in supporting fair trading, consumer protection and digital advocacy.
- Achieving outcomes under pressure and in an environment of continuing change, with extensive domestic and international travel a key part of your role.
We’re seeking high quality candidates with:
• A minimum of 5+ years’ experience leading the Corporate Affairs, Government Relations, Community Engagement or similar in an ASX top 200 company, large Not-for- Profit or an international NGO.
• Experience developing and implementing campaigns through traditional and digital media channels.
• Knowledge and understanding of Australia’s digital economy and industry including the Domain Name System, which though not mandatory would be a key advantage.
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
For complete details of the role and to apply, please email email@example.com, citing reference no. J15622.
For more information, please contact Dr Marianne Broadbent or Chris Pearce on +61 3 8626 0600 or 1300 138 863.
Applications close 22 March 2019.