auDA Advisory Panels - call for nominations
auDA invites people with an interest in Australian (.au) domain name issues to nominate for a position on one of two Advisory Panels:
- Name Policy Review Panel - reviewing the policy rules for domain names in asn.au, com.au, id.au, net.au and org.au
Please refer to the Name Policy Review Panel Terms of Reference for more information.
- Registry Competition Review Panel - reviewing the selection process and revenue model for .au registry services
Please refer to the Registry Competition Review Panel Terms of Reference for more information.
Nominations should be emailed to auDA's Chief Policy Officer Jo Lim and should include the following:
- short CV outlining the nominee's relevant skills and experience;
- declaration of relevant interests (if any) held by the nominee; and
- brief statement about why the nominee believes they should be appointed to the Panel.
The closing date for nominations is Friday 2 July 2004.
For more information please contact Jo Lim.