Call for nominations for first auDA board
The current Directors of auDA are pleased to invite interested people to stand for election to the First auDA Board.
The Annual General Meeting to be held on Thursday 7th October, 1999, will elect the First Board of Directors who will replace the existing Interim Board and will serve for two years. Members intending to stand for election to the board of directors should note that their nominations must be received by 5pm, EST, Wednesday 8 September 1999.
You do not have to be a member of auDA to stand for a Director's position but you must be a member if you wish to vote.
The nomination form is available now.
Close of Nominations for Directors
Signed, hardcopy nominations close at 5pm, Wednesday, 8 September, 1999 in order to allow time for printing of ballot forms.
Nominations should be sent to:
- auDA Director Nominations
c/o iiNet Limited
Level 9, 250 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
or faxed to 08 9214 2211, attention Jody Morris.
If you have any problems, contact Jody Morris
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 08 9214 2207
Step-by-Step Instructions for Standing for Election to the auDA Board
- Get the nomination form. Fill it in and sign it.
- Make sure you get signatures from your proposer and seconder.
- Make sure you fill out the entire form.
- Fax the form to auDA Director Nominations, 08 9214 2211.
- Keep the original and the fax confirmation receipt (for backup).
- Do all of this by 5pm EST, Wednesday 8 September, 1999.